Monday, April 18, 2016

So I'm NOT Perfect...Get Over IT!!!

Oh boy!!!

What a reality check that I am so far from perfect it isn't even funny!  We got the final finals Friday on the book I've been writing, Looking for B.O.B., and figured we'd be giving the approval for go ahead, when lo and behold, glaring mistakes started jumping out at us from everywhere! Now mind you, there were at least five people proof reading this book, including myself, and we didn't catch the mistakes. But, as my dear friend Lori says, "Mistakes are just proof that you are trying."

Wow!  I must've been trying REALLY hard!!!  LOL!!!

I guess I just need to get comfortable that this piece of work is like me, short and sweet, kinda funny, and a little TMI...oh, and NOT perfect!

Hope you are all good with that, because I'm all gung ho to get started on my next book! So I hope you all like Looking for B.O.B., just the way it is.

Crossing my fingers that the next set of proofs are "good enough!"  Let's get this book published already!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment