Tuesday, April 19, 2016

IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! Book is done, approved, AND READY TO BUY!!!!!! FB friends, I would be so grateful if you would please, please, please share this post out to all your social media friends. Two lucky people will get a free copy next week for sharing the link!!! (It will be available in Europe too...O!M!G!)
A quick thank you to all of you who have endured my endless chatter about this book. I know so many of you encouraged me to finally write one, and I have learned so much in doing so, and I promise it's the first of MANY! Thank you for all your support.
PS: THIS IS GOING TO MAKE A GREAT, INEXPENSIVE, MOTHER'S DAY GIFT for all those "mom-types" in your life who have a good sense of humor! (I know MY mom is getting one....shhh, don't tell her, it's a surprise)! LOL!!!!
PPS: Stay tuned for details on my upcoming book signing tour *snort* ROFL!!!

https://www.createspace.com/6181765?ref=1147694&utm_id=6026

No comments:

Post a Comment