Thursday, April 14, 2016

I'm a Cover Girl!!!! Sort of...well, er, not really, but kinda





Hey there!

Are you Looking for B.O.B. Every Day?  I know I am...and we should be able to find it in just a few days. I CANnot wait!!!


That's right, the countdown has begun until my first book that I've been writing, Looking for B.O.B. (BrightSides of Bull$#!+) Every Day, releases with a bunch of my funny stories. YAY!!!!

Today we made some huge progress toward crossing the finish line! We approved the final art yesterday (when we discovered the original art was just not going to work out) and we just approved the cover today for the book. Even though I was in love with the work from the original artist I wanted, the character just wasn't "MissOMG," but I think we found her now! I hope you love her. To me she is upbeat and bubbly, and I think she will represent this book, (and my future books that I'm already in the works with), well.

For an Indie Author, this project has given me a LOT to think about....and learn!  But those of you who know me well, know I love all this!!!  One thing I've learned, publishing a book is NOT easy...even if you are self-publishing. I am so grateful to those who have helped me along the way, because doing it all by yourself, especially the first time can be a deal breaker!  So thank you everyone who's been helping me!
  
So are you ready for a Sneak Peek? Because YOU are getting one!!!  Here's a glimpse of my new book's cover:


Stay tuned for more updates on the release, and maybe a funny story or two from the book!!!! (I may even blog a little story I wrote in the book about manscaping...now that is something to look forward to)!

~Miss OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment