Wednesday, June 29, 2016

BOOK TOUR BEGINS TOMORROW!!!!

HOORAY!!!  My Summer Book Tour Begins tomorrow for my new release:

Looking for B.O.B. (BrightSides of Bull$#!+) 
Every Day

Please join me at one of these locations:

June 30th 5-7pm Truckee, CA 
Meet me in Old Town Truckee at the Street Faire. (Red tent, near the Squeeze Inn)
Bookshelf Stores, Inc. Booth
(For more info: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/6-30-Truckee-Thursday-Olivia-Michele-Giacomini.html?soid=1102329573843&aid=wnj5NJiNOPY)


July 9th 2-4pm, Newcastle, CA
Meet my for some wine tasting, and listen to a great band at:
Dono dal Cielo
6100 Wise Road

July 10th 1-3pm, Auburn, CA
Meet me for some more wine tasting at:
SIP
337 Commerical Street (Near the old Fire Station)


(Quantities of books will be limited, so I suggest buying ahead of time, if possible. You can follow the link in the upper right hand corner of my blog site to purchase, or go to Amazon.com and type in: "Miss OMG")

Looking forward to seeing you at one of these events!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment